We provide a range of services to young people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness and last year engaged with over 2000 people to achieve this.
Our vision is
Supporting young people, preventing homelessness.
Our mission is
- To enable young people to make informed and positive choices about their lives.
- To support young people and their families to respond to crisis situations.
- To tackle social exclusion using our services to empower young people to develop the skills, and provide the foundation they need to grow and flourish.
What are we going to do:
Over the next three years, Alone in London will work to prevent homelessness amongst young people, aged 16 - 25 through a range of services. We will empower young people by developing the skills and resources they need to secure sustainable and safe accommodation and to fulfil their potential. We will also support families and other agencies to achieve this same goal.
How are we going to do it?
- By preventing homelessness before it has occurred.
- Providing crisis support when young people are homeless or are at risk of imminent homelessness.
- By working with young people to develop long term solutions to their homelessness and break the cycle of homelessness.
Our Key Themes:
- Supporting families
- Personal Development
- Achieving potential
- Enabling young people to have a voice
Alone in London is a pan-London homelessness prevention service for young people provided by Depaul UK, a homelessness charity with priority for young people. Find out more about Depaul UK here.
Our Financial Information:
Please see Alone in London's Impact Report.